Starbucks Coffee with Essential Vitamins FREE from PINCHme!
Have you ever wanted more from your coffee? Perhaps another way to get essential vitamins into your system? The new variety of Starbucks Coffee with Essential Vitamins may be the brew for you!
PINCHme is a free sample service, which I’ve been a member of for quite a few years now. Once completing your profile you may be eligible for monthly product samples that are made available on their website. Learn more about PINCHme on our sister site, DEEDNI.
About Starbucks Coffee with Essential Vitamins
Starbucks Coffee with Essential vitamins is their well known House Blend, a medium roast coffee, containing five essential B vitamins. Those B vitamins are B1, B3, B5, B12, and Biotin.
So what do these vitamins do?
According to the Mayo Clinic and Mount Sinai
- B1 – Known also as Thiamin, B1 helps the body generate energy from nutrients. (source)
- B3 – You probably known it as Niacin; B3 is made and used by your body to turn food into energy. It helps keep your nervous system, skin, and digestive system healthy. (source)
- B5 – Also known as Pantothenic acid, B5 plays a role in the breakdown of fats and carbohydrates for energy. It is important to the manufacturing of red blood cells and is important in maintaining a healthy digestive tract. B5 helps the body use other vitamins as well. (source)
- B12 – Known as Cobalamin, B12 is essential for red blood cell formation, cell metabolism, nerve function and the production of DNA, the molecules inside cells that carry genetic information. (source)
- Biotin – Biotin metabolizes carbohydrates, fats, and amino acids. These are the building blocks of protein. It is often found in many cosmetic products for hair and skin. (source)
Since I only received one pod, I only had a limited experience with the product and will be discussing only taste and smell. I think if the vitamins have an effect, it would be with regular consumption. So, I can’t speak to the benefits of the included essential B vitamins at this time. I will; however, update this post when/if I purchase a larger sized package.
The product smelled and poured like any normal coffee pod. Upon first sip, I tasted nothing different. I thought perhaps the vitamins might possibly alter the taste a bit. But, it did taste like a normal blend of coffee. As mentioned before it is a medium roast. If you are a fan of the Starbucks House Blend, you will enjoy this coffee. It was an all around delightful cup of coffee.
I would be interested in purchasing a bag to see if I notice a longer term difference with the increase in essential B vitamins with my daily cup.
Where to Purchase this Product
You can probably purchase this product at any store near you that sells Starbucks coffee brand. However, they do carry it at Amazon and WalMart if the store near you is out, or doesn’t carry it at all.
Thirsty? Read More!
Starbucks Coffee with Essential Vitamins Final Thoughts
If you’re looking for another way to add some B Vitamins, but don’t want to take pills, maybe they even upset your stomach a bit, a problem I know well. This may be the way. It is a bit more expensive than your average package of coffee, but if it has these added benefits as it claims, then I see it as a win. It tasted great, nothing different than my usual cup of coffee, and I do plan to purchase a larger sized package to see an possible benefits myself. But don’t wait for me, grab a bag today!